27th March 2019, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MTech(CAD/CAM) in Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela?

Dear Friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of MTech(CAD/CAM) course of Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

31st March 2019, 09:30 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MTech(CAD/CAM) in Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela?

Fee expenses for Mtech(CAD/CAM) in BPUT(Biju Patnail University of Technology, Rourkela is around 1.14 Lakhs - 2.11 lakhs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?