16th July 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MTech(Micro Electronics) in Manipal Institute of Technology?

Hello, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the course which is MTech(Micro Electronics) which is available in Manipal Institute of Technology. Please tell me what are all the fee expenses of this course? Kindly tell me immediately.

19th July 2019, 10:44 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MTech(Micro Electronics) in Manipal Institute of Technology?

The fee expenses to study MTech in Micro Electronics at Manipal Institute of Technology is around Rs.3.80 Lakhs in total. This is a 2 year duration course.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.manipal.edu
19th July 2019, 10:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MTech(Micro Electronics) in Manipal Institute of Technology?

The total fee expenses of MTech(Micro Electronics) in Manipal Institute of Technology is ₹380,000. Master of Technology in Micro Electronics is a two-year postgraduate Electronics course.

JOB OPPORTUNITY

=> Health Care Industry

=> Transportation Sector

=> Factories and Mines

=> Computer Industry
20th July 2019, 12:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Total Fee expenses of MTech(Micro Electronics) in Manipal Institute of Technology is INR 380,000/- for Indian students.
Candidates have to pay refundable caution deposit of Rs. 10,000/- at the time of admission.

Course fee for International students is USD 17,600 and refundable caution deposit is USD 200.

Duration of MTech(Micro Electronics) in Manipal Institute of Technology is full time 2 years, divided into 4 semesters.

More information is available at;
https://manipal.edu/mit/programs/pro...ectronics.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?