12th May 2019, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of Master of Financial Management offered in Amity Centre for e-Learning?

Hello everyone, can you please provide me the details of the fee structure of Master of Financial Management course of Amity Centre for e-Learning. I want to study my PG in this university so I want to know about the fee structure.

16th May 2019, 11:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of Master of Financial Management offered in Amity Centre for e-Learning?

Master of Financial Management offered in Amity Centre for e-Learning is 2 years duration of online course, comprises of 4 semesters. Total fees for this program is INR 1,22,800.

For details, you can visit the below mentioned website link;
https://amityonline.com/master/maste...ial-management
17th May 2019, 05:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of Master of Financial Management offered in Amity Centre for e-Learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can you please provide me the details of the fee structure of Master of Financial Management course of Amity Centre for e-Learning. I want to study my PG in this university so I want to know about the fee structure.

The fee structure of Master of Commerce (Financial Management) in Amity University Online is given below:

Year 1 – Rs 61,400

Year 2 – Rs 61,400

Total – Rs 1,22,800

For one to one live query handling – Rs 2,000 per subject / semester

Personal Contact Program – Rs 5,000 per semester

Reference Books cost – actual cost
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?