9th July 2018, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) offered in Anna University, Chennai?

Please provide me the details of the fee structure of MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) course of Anna University, Chennai. I want to study my MTech in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  2. Eligibility to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  3. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  4. Fee structure for post graduation course in Anna University, Chennai?
  5. Fee structure of Anna University Chennai?
  6. Best college with least fee under Anna University?
  7. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in Anna University? List of the colleges in Chennai?
  8. Details of Campus Interview available in Anna University, Chennai for MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) candidate?
  9. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Post after completing B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology from AC Tech, Anna University Chennai
  10. Fee structure for M.E. course in Anna university?
  11. Scope in B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology? Difference between B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology and B.Pharm? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure for getting M.Tech is Pharmaceutical Technology?
  13. Fee structure for M.E in Anna University of Technology?
  14. Which is the best college to do engineering graduation? How long and how much fees they will ask for?
  15. Fee structure of MBA(Criminology Management) offered in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai? -- [New]
  16. Marks needed for TANCET to do MBA in Anna University? Colleges in Chennai which have low fee structure?
  17. Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  18. How to do MBA in VIT Chennai? What is the fee structure?
12th July 2018, 01:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) offered in Anna University, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please provide me the details of the fee structure of MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) course of Anna University, Chennai. I want to study my MTech in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

The Fee structure of MTech Bio Pharmaceutical Technology (self supporting program) is as follows:

Fees payable at the time of admission – Rs 6,860 (Full Time) – Rs 5,460 (Part Time)

Refundable Deposit – Rs 9,000 (Full Time and Part Time)

Fee payable every semester – Rs 22,110 / Rs 22,160 (Full Time) – Rs 18,810 (Part Time)

Industrial Visit Fee – Rs 500 every odd semester
13th July 2018, 02:40 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) offered in Anna University, Chennai?

MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai is 2 years on camus full time course.

Fee for this course is around Rs. 95000 for 2 years.
For admission to this course, candidates are selected on the basis of*TANCET score. Candidates who have qualified the*GATE*exam in the same year are given exempted from appearing in the TANCET Exam.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?