2nd November 2017, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

GATE in Mathematics is good decision after B.Tech? How to deal with no availability of coaching for GATE MA in Mathematics?

Hello, I am a B.Tech student and want to write GATE exam with mathematics-MA. Is it a good decision? Actually there are no such coaching institutes which provides tuitions for MA. So, I am not sure from where to get the tuitions, band how to prepare. Please help, if possible. Thank;you.

3rd November 2017, 02:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: GATE in Mathematics is good decision after B.Tech? How to deal with no availability of coaching for GATE MA in Mathematics?

If you want to become a maths lecturer, then surely it will be a good decision. It all depends on your interest. Just take your decision according to your aim.

Qualifying GATE can definitely help you get admission in a reputed institute and make the most out of your career objective.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?