3rd November 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Astronomy & Space Physics) in Punjabi University after completion of B.Sc(Physics)?

I am the student of B.Sc(Physics) Honours from Delhi University. After completing my B.Sc, I want to study M.Sc in Astronomy & Space Physics in Punjabi University. I want to get admission in any condition. Can I know how can I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available for M.Sc(Astronomy & Space Physics) admission in Punjabi University? Structure of this course?
  2. Detailed admission procedure to study B.Sc(Physics) in Punjabi University, Patiala?
  3. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Astrophysics & Space Physics?
  4. List of colleges which provides admission for M.Sc Space Physics after completion of B.Sc?
  5. Whether Punjabi University offer benefits to sports students to study B.Tech? Essentials to study B.Tech after completion of 12th?
  6. How should I study Space Science in Abroad after completion of B.Tech(EEE)?
  7. How should I study Space Science in Abroad after completion of B.Tech(EEE)?
  8. Detailed information about M.Phil course in Punjabi University for M.Com postgraduate?
  9. What should my daughter study if she is interested in space science?
  10. Courses that I can do after UG in BSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc after completing BA externally?
  12. Admission criteria and fee to study PhD in Commerce at Punjabi University for a candidate with 76% in B.Com?
  13. Am I eligible for job in Punjab after completion of graduation from Punjabi University?
  14. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  15. How to take admission in Delhi University to study Certificate course in Punjabi language? Last date to submit application form?
  16. Required Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc course in Punjabi University?
  17. Which stream should I choose after class 10th to become an Astronaut?
  18. Can I change my university from Panjab university to Punjabi university? -- [New]
1st February 2017, 12:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Astronomy & Space Physics) in Punjabi University after completion of B.Sc(Physics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am the student of B.Sc(Physics) Honours from Delhi University. After completing my B.Sc, I want to study M.Sc in Astronomy & Space Physics in Punjabi University. I want to get admission in any condition. Can I know how can I get admission?

For getting admission to study M.Sc Astronomy & Space Physics in Punjabi University after completion of B.Sc Physics, you have to apply online for the admission. There is no entrance examination for the admission to the M.Sc Astronomy & Space Physics course in Punjabi University. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the graduation degree. The eligible candidates will be called for an interview before the admission. The Punjabi University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?