30th December 2020, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan to study Master of Library and Information Science in Future India Group Charitable Trust Bokaro?

Dear friends, I want to get admission in Future India Group Charitable Trust Bokaro for doing Master of Library and Information Science course. I want to get an education loan for studying this course. Can anyone of you kindly help me to know how I can get an education loan?

31st December 2020, 11:39 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I get an education loan to study Master of Library and Information Science in Future India Group Charitable Trust Bokaro?

Procedure to get an education loan to study Master of Library and Information Science in Future India Group Charitable Trust Bokaro can be seen below.

After admission visit any bank and ask for education loan.

If you are eligible than only fill application and attach all required documents.

Submit application to get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?