31st August 2019, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I get MBA admission in Vivekananda School of Management Studies?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission in Vivekananda School of Management Studies for studying MBA course. Kindly let me know how can I get admission for this course in this institute? Please let me know as soon as possible.

6th September 2019, 07:54 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get MBA admission in Vivekananda School of Management Studies?

The admission to Master of Business Administration in Vivekananda School of Management Studies is through the entrance examination conducted by Vivekananda School of Management Studies. However, the score card of other entrance examinations like, CAT, MAT or GMAT is also equally valid.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission to Master of Business Administration in Vivekananda School of Management Studies is Graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university in any stream.

You can check the website https://www.vimscbe.ac.in for more details.
7th September 2019, 01:30 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get MBA admission in Vivekananda School of Management Studies?

The admission to Master of Business Administration in Vivekananda School of Management Studies is through Common Admission Test, Management Aptitude Test and Karnataka Management Aptitude Test scores.

You must have completed Graduation in any stream with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university to be eligible to apply for admission to Master of Business Administration in Vivekananda School of Management Studies .

The shortlisted candidates will be called for group discussion followed by personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?