12th August 2020, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I get MBA(Retail Management) admission in William Carey University?

Hello Sir/Madam, I need your help to know about the procedure for getting admission in William Carey University for studying MBA(Retail Management) course. Can you tell me how can I get admission for this course in this university?

13th August 2020, 07:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get MBA(Retail Management) admission in William Carey University?

The admission procedure to study MBA in Retail Management at William Carey University is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of merit list which is announced by the university.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.williamcareyuniversity.ac.in by clicking on Admission tab and then on the Apply Now option. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?