15th September 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I get MBA(Urban Management) admission in Xavier University Bubaneswar?

Respected Sir, I want to get admission in Xavier University Bubaneswar for studying MBA(Urban Management) course. Please let me know how can I get admission in this university for studying this course?

19th September 2019, 09:14 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get MBA(Urban Management) admission in Xavier University Bubaneswar?

The admission procedure to study MBA in Urban Management at Xavier University Bubaneswar is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree with Architecture/Planning/Engineering/Design/Geography/Economics/Physical Sciences/Policy and Allied Subjects with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate. The candidate with 2 years of post graduate experience would be an added advantage.

Admission selection will be based on the score obtained in CAT/XAT/GMAT/NMAT or GATE. Final selection will be on the basis of Writng Ability Test (WAT) and Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Interested candidate can fill the application form through university website www.xub.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?