11th December 2019, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I get MTech(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Orissa Engineering College?

Hello Sir/Madam, I need your help to know about the procedure for getting admission in Orissa Engineering College for studying MTech(Mechanical Engineering) course. Can you tell me how can I get admission for this course in this institute?

14th December 2019, 01:20 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get MTech(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Orissa Engineering College?

The admission procedure to study MTech in Mechanical Engineering at Orissa Engineering College is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in the relevant field in Engineering with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST category it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination and entrance examination that is GATE.

Interested candidate can directly apply through college website www.oec.ac.in or can visit the college office after GATE result declaration. Fill the application form with all the required details and submit it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?