24th May 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue M.Sc in Physiology being an Electronics & Communication Engineer?

I have done my engineering in electronics and communication and working as a software engineer for about 5 years, but from recent times I am fascinated about the human body and interested in extending my passion by wanting to pursue M.Sc in Physiology but as I don't have the B.Sc eligibility criteria to apply for Msc. How can I pursue my Msc?
Please guide.
Thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Physiology after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  2. ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics
  3. Weekend 1 month Internship in Electronics & Communication
  4. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?
  5. Courses in the field of M.Sc. in Electronics? Top colleges in Bangalore for the course?
  6. What is the difference between electronics and communication engineer and maintenance engineer?
  7. Which companies give training in New Delhi to Electronics & Communication engineer?
  8. How to join ISRO after completing 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  10. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  11. Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication Diploma Engineer in Allahabad?
  12. Is there any bank job for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineer?
  13. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  14. How to pursue MSc from Abroad? I have done B.Tech from electronics and communication
  15. Complete information about PhD in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  16. What can I do for for better placements if I am a electronics and communication engineer student
  17. Electronics & Communication engineer can apply for AAI?
  18. How to pursue MS in electronics and communication?
31st May 2016, 05:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue M.Sc in Physiology being an Electronics & Communication Engineer?

I am extremely sorry to state that you do not have the eligibility to pursue M.Sc. course in the field of physiology. This is because you do not have graduation degree in the field of physiology or related fields. Hence you need to first complete graduation course and then you will be eligible for M.Sc course. You can pursue the undergraduate course through part time/ distance learning mode / online mode and then opt for M.Sc course in the field of physiology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?