5th August 2021, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

How to join in M.S in Aeronautics?

Sir, I am studying B.E final year Aeronautical Engineering. I want to know how to join in M.S in Aeronautics... Please send the prospectus along with fees details

6th August 2021, 05:22 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in M.S in Aeronautics?

Candidate needs a good undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline to study masters in Aeronautical engineering ,..

Although it's beneficial if someone has some work experience in relevant field...

WCC North Manila___₱120,000 - ₱140,000

PATTS college 80,000_ 90,000
7th August 2021, 06:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to join in M.S in Aeronautics:-

You will typically need a good undergraduate degree in a relevant engineering, degree in a relevant engineering, science or technology to study Masters in Aeronautical Engineering. It would also be beneficial to have relevant work experience.
7th August 2021, 09:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To join MS in Aeronautics a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in Aerospace or equivalent with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The minimum score may vary from university to university and some colleges and institutes conduct an entrance examination for admission which you can check before applying. Admission to most of the colleges is done through a GATE score.
8th August 2021, 12:41 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

A master's degree in aeronautics or aviation generally requires about two years' worth of coursework, or between 30 and 45 credit hours of study. Some programs require students to complete a capstone project or thesis which explores some element of the field in greater detail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?