15th January 2019, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

How many MBA(Infrastructure Management) seats are available in Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development?

Hello friends, I am interested to do MBA in Infrastructure Management from Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

21st January 2019, 11:57 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MBA(Infrastructure Management) seats are available in Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to do MBA in Infrastructure Management from Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

The following number of MBA – Infrastructure Development and Management seats are available in the Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development:

Total intake – 40 (MBA – Infrastructure Development and Management)

Within sanctioned intake:

SC – 15%
ST – 15%
Physically Handicapped – 3%

Over and above sanctioned intake:

Kashmiri migrants – 2 seats
International students – 15%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?