18th September 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How many ME(Construction Engineering and Management) seats are available in Imperial College of Engineering and Research Pune?

Hello, I am interested to study my ME(Construction Engineering and Management) in Imperial College of Engineering and Research Pune. So, I want to know how many seats are there in this college for this ME course. Please let me know about the seats availability.

9th May 2022, 07:21 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many ME(Construction Engineering and Management) seats are available in Imperial College of Engineering and Research Pune?

24 seats are available to Study ME Construction Engineering and Management at Imperial College of Engineering and Research ,Pune.

Qualification required for ME Construction Engineering and Management is candidates who have done graduation degree in BE Construction Engineering and Management can do ME Construction Engineering and Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?