29th January 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

How many MPharm(Pharmaceutical Analysis) seats are available in BIS College of Pharmacy?

Hello friends, I am interested to do MPharm(Pharmaceutical Analysis) from BIS College of Pharmacy. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

9th February 2019, 03:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MPharm(Pharmaceutical Analysis) seats are available in BIS College of Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to do MPharm(Pharmaceutical Analysis) from BIS College of Pharmacy. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

There are 18 MPharm (Pharmaceutical Analysis) seats available in the BIS College of Pharmacy. Candidates who have passed BPharm from a recognized university with at least 55% marks in aggregate are eligible to study the MPharm (Pharmaceutical Analysis) course in the BIS College of Pharmacy. Two third (66.6%) of the total seats are admitted through PTU Jalandhar and remaining seats (33.3%) are filled by the management on merit basis. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?