8th June 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How many MPT(Rehabilitation) seats are available in Charotar University of Science and Technology?

Dear friends, I am interested to study MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology. So, I would like to know that how many seats are there in this university for MPT course?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?
  2. Entrance exam available to study MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?
  3. Eligibility to study MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?
  4. Is Charator University of Science and Technology approved by UGC?
  5. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  6. Does JIPMER provide facility to study Psychology?
  7. Which college can I get after scoring 3337 rank in GPAT? I am from OC category
  8. List of top M.Pharma colleges in India? Which entrance exams to be written?
  9. List of AICTE and UGC approved colleges for distance learning course in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Total government seats available for B.Arch course?
  11. What is the criteria and procedure to get admission in engineering college in Gujarat?
  12. How many PG Diploma in Communicative English seats are available in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
  13. How many PhD(Information Technology) seats are available in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  14. How many PhD(Business Studies) seats are available in Islamic University of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  15. List of M.Tech colleges in Chandiharh and HP which take admission without GATE exam?
  16. Diploma course of computer engineering and IT after 10th in Charotar Changa college?
  17. Number of seats in available Engineering colleges of West Bengal?
  18. How many seats are available for MSc Mathematics in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
9th June 2018, 12:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MPT(Rehabilitation) seats are available in Charotar University of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology. So, I would like to know that how many seats are there in this university for MPT course?

There are three seats available for MPT Rehabilitation in Charotar University of Science and Technology. Duration of the course is two years (four semesters). Candidates with BPT qualification with at least second class and should have completed 6 months compulsory rotatory internship are eligible to apply for the MPT Rehabilitation in Charotar University of Science and Technology. They have to appear for an entrance examination (CHARUSAT) for the MPT Rehabilitation admission. Charotar University of Science and Technology website link is given Click Here
10th June 2018, 09:22 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MPT(Rehabilitation) seats are available in Charotar University of Science and Technology?

Number of Seats available to pursue MPT (Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology:

Name of the college - Charotar University of Science and Technology

Name of the course - MPT in Rehabilitation

Number of seats - Three (3)

Click here for More Details

Ph. No: 02697 265011/ 21
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?