3rd November 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for M.Tech(Advanced Manufacturing) in Ganpat University?

Please help me to know the number of seats which are available in Ganpat University for M.Tech Advanced Manufacturing course. Can anyone of you please let me know how many seats are there.

1st February 2017, 11:29 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for M.Tech(Advanced Manufacturing) in Ganpat University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me to know the number of seats which are available in Ganpat University for M.Tech Advanced Manufacturing course. Can anyone of you please let me know how many seats are there.
There are 18 seats available for M.Tech in Advanced Manufacturing Systems in Ganpat University. Admission will be as per the Government of Gujarat in Ganpat University. About 75% seats are filled by Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) and 25% seats will be filled through management quota/NRI. For inquiries you can contact the following persons, MS. Hima – 99251 03100 and Mr. Kush – 99250 28221 or can check the details in the Ganpat University website link, Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?