7th August 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MArch(Landscape Architecture) in Amity Institute of Architecture and Planning?

Hi everyone, I am interested to join Amity Institute of Architecture and Planning for studying MArch(Landscape Architecture). So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this course. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

12th August 2019, 01:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MArch(Landscape Architecture) in Amity Institute of Architecture and Planning?

Amity Institute of Architecture and Planning

The total number of seats that are available for MArch(Landscape Architecture) in Amity Institute of Architecture and Planning is 32.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

E-3 Block, Ground Floor, Sector 125, Amity University Campus
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
12th August 2019, 05:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MArch(Landscape Architecture) in Amity Institute of Architecture and Planning?

The seat availability to study a MArch in Landscape Architecture at Amity Institute of Architecture and Planning is 20 seats intake. A candidate must have done a BArch with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university are eligible to apply for this course.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.amity.edu/asap/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?