14th October 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MBA(Information Technology) at Lovely Professional University?

Hi everyone, I am interested to join Lovely Professional University for studying MBA(Information Technology). So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this university for this course. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

30th October 2019, 11:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MBA(Information Technology) at Lovely Professional University?

Lovely Professional University

The total number of seats that are available for MBA(Information Technology) at Lovely Professional University is 60.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Jalandhar - Delhi G.T. Road, Phagwara
Jalandhar, Punjab 144411, India
31st October 2019, 04:06 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MBA(Information Technology) at Lovely Professional University?

The number of seats available for Master of Business Administration (Information Technology) in Lovely Professional University is 60.

You can visit the website https://www.lpu.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?