3rd July 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?

Dear friends, can I know about the seats which are available in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur for ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course. Please let me know that how many seats are available?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  2. Entrance exam available to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur? -- [New]
  3. Scholarships available to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  5. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
  6. List of AICTE approved universities in Rajasthan for Diploma courses
  7. How many MTech(Transportation Engineering) seats are available in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  8. How many MTech(Civil Engineering) seats are available in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  9. How many BTech(EEE) seats are available in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  10. Which colleges can I get in RPET after scoring 3277 general rank
  11. How many BTech(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  12. List of all B.Tech colleges of Rajasthan?
  13. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 4505 rank in WBJEE?
  14. Which colleges can I get after scoring a rank of 5709 in RPET?
  15. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  16. List of M.Tech colleges in Chandiharh and HP which take admission without GATE exam?
  17. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69% -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of top colleges under MAH CET? Any sectional cut-offs?
3rd July 2018, 06:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can I know about the seats which are available in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur for ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course. Please let me know that how many seats are available?

There are 6+2 seats available for ME (Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course at College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur. Candidates who have passed BE or BTech Agriculture / Mechanical with at least 60% marks are eligible to study the ME Farm Machinery & Power Engineering course at College of Technology and Engineering. Duration of the course is two years full time. Candidates are admitted to the MTech course based on the GATE score. College of Technology and Engineering website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?