21st July 2019, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MSc(Electronics) in St. Thomas College Durg?

Hi everyone, I am interested to join St. Thomas College Durg for studying MSc(Electronics). So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this college for this course. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

23rd July 2019, 01:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MSc(Electronics) in St. Thomas College Durg?

There are total number of 20 seats available for MSc(Electronics) in St. Thomas College Durg. Duration of MSc(Electronics) is full time 2 years.
Candidates should have passed bachelor's degree in any relevant subject from a recognized university to be eligible for MSc(Electronics) in St. Thomas College Durg.

More information is available at;
http://www.stthomascollegebhilai.in/
23rd July 2019, 04:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MSc(Electronics) in St. Thomas College Durg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested to join St. Thomas College Durg for studying MSc(Electronics). So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this college for this course. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

There are 20 MSc (Electronics) seats available in the St. Thomas College.
Candidates can apply online or application form supplied with the prospectus from the college office for the admission to study MSc (Electronics) course in the St. Thomas College. Only eligible candidates with the necessary documents can apply for the admission to study the MSc (Electronics) course in the St. Thomas College.
23rd July 2019, 09:27 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Number of seats available for M.Sc(Electronics) in St. Thomas College Durg:-
20 seats per course
Duration- 2 years
24th July 2019, 12:01 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

St. Thomas College Durg

The total number of seats are available for M.Sc(Electronics) in St. Thomas College Durg is 28.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

New Ruabandha Sector, Bhilai
Durg, Chhattisgarh 490006, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?