25th October 2021, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

How to write application for Master Degree certificate at Vinayak Mission University?

Actually I completed my M.Com from Vinayak Mission University . So how to apply for Master Degree certificate?

30th October 2021, 10:24 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to write application for Master Degree certificate at Vinayak Mission University?

Dear Sir/Madam, With great respect I would like to request in your kind for degree certificate from your unprecedented university. I have been Student of the university for the academic year of (2020-2021). Kindly issue me my degree certificate, is highly Required to me to attach with my job application letter.
31st October 2021, 07:15 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How to write application for Master Degree certificate at Vinayak Mission University?

How to write an application for Master's Degree certificate at Vinayak Mission University?

All the eligible candidates who have completed their study applied for their Final Provisional Pass Certificate may submit their convocation application directly by Registered post to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, Directorate of Distance Education of the Vinayaka Missions University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?