5th December 2022, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I should attempt NATA March exam or June exam?

Hello, I don't know that it is good to give NATA March because I was about to do CA but then lately I realized that this field is not according to my in verse and it is architect. I'm 12the commerce student going to attempt board exam and NATA is in March I'm not really prepared for it and I don't know which attempt is good JUNE or MARCH because I want in extremely good college of Mumbai and so wanna pass with good score.
Hope to have a fast and relevant reply .
Thank you😃

13th December 2022, 08:41 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I should attempt NATA March exam or June exam?

If you are interested in going for degree course in architecture and appearing in NATA () then there is no harm in attempting both the session of NATA i.e; March Session and June session as eventually what is going to be considered for the admission offer is the best of two scores so even if your score in March session is not good it does not do any harm to your score in June session.

So, even if you are not prepared for the March session of NATA to the level of your liking appearing in this session will be helpful in getting the experience of the examination environment and the pressure you are going to feel in the June session.
15th December 2022, 12:45 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Yes, you should appear in both cycles of NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) as it would give you two opportunities to get your score counted during the admission procedure as the best of two NATA scores is considered for admission.

Even if you are not prepared well for NATA March cycle, then also you should attempt NATA March as low score in the same will not affect your score in NATA June attempt and hence the admission process.
15th December 2022, 02:39 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You are the best person to decide what is best for you. If you are focused to become a Charted Accountant than you should prepare hard for that as it is very tough and best examination. As you said that you have passed 12th in Commerce stream so its good to pursue career in Commerce stream rather going for Architect profile.
15th December 2022, 04:02 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Those who are passionate about mathematics and accounting can acquire an ACCA qualification, which guarantees excellent job prospects after M.Com. Also, ACCA offers candidates an academic edge, professional skills and a wide spectrum of job opportunities in corporate finance and other fields.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?