15th April 2020, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in DRDO for a Mathematics postgraduate?

Hello Sir, I have completed MSc in Mathematics course. I want to work in DRDO. So, there are opportunities in DRDO for me on my qualification basis? Please help me to know about the job opportunities over there for me.

17th April 2020, 01:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Talking Re: Job opportunities in DRDO for a Mathematics postgraduate?

Job opportunities for MSc Mathematics candidates in DRDO:-

You can apply for the post of " Scientist B'' in DRDO.
Or else you may apply for the post of engineer or science in defence research and development organisation (DRDO). There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for the requirement.

For Mathematics Stream:-

Candidates must have completed Master's degree in Applied Mathematics are also eligible to apply.

So, MSc Mathematics candidates are certainly eligible to apply for the requirement.
18th April 2020, 04:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in DRDO for a Mathematics postgraduate?

There are two ways to enter into DRDO-

Scientist Entry Test- This test is conducted by DRDO for the recruitment of scientist 'B'
Posts every year in accordance with the available vacancies.

Nowadays, DRDO also recruit the aspirants through GATE exam. The candidates are selected through GATE and are invited for the interview.

Official website-
www.drdo.in
18th April 2020, 04:48 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in DRDO for a Mathematics postgraduate?

Job opportunities in DRDO for a mathematics postgraduate are not available directly because posts are filled through Exams conducted by DRDO.

DRDO SET exam-

-This exam is consists of two stages. Written test followed by interview.

-Duration of exam in 3 hours.

-There will be total 150 questions for 500 marks.

-This exam is conducted in the month of September.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?