20th September 2018, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for MSc(Computer Science) student in Assam?

Hello everyone, I am doing MSc in Computer Science. After completing my MSc I want to do job in Government Sector. Can I know about the opportunities in various Government sector for me in Assam? Waiting for your response!

25th June 2023, 12:07 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for MSc(Computer Science) student in Assam?

As an MSc (Computer Science) student in Assam, there are various job opportunities in the government sector that you can explore. Here are some of the potential career paths and positions you can consider:

Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON): AMTRON is a government-owned corporation that focuses on the development of IT and electronics in Assam. They often have job openings for software engineers, system administrators, and other IT-related roles.

Assam State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (ASEDC): ASEDC is another government organization in Assam that promotes the use of IT and electronics in various sectors. They offer opportunities for computer science graduates in positions like software developers, IT consultants, and network administrators.

Assam Public Service Commission (APSC): The APSC conducts recruitment exams for various government departments and organizations in Assam. They often have job vacancies for computer science professionals in roles like Assistant Engineer (IT), Assistant Professor (Computer Science), and IT Officer.

National Informatics Centre (NIC): The NIC is a premier government organization that provides IT infrastructure and support to various government departments. They have branches in different states, including Assam, and offer opportunities for computer science graduates in areas such as software development, database administration, and networking.

Assam Police Department: The Assam Police Department has a growing need for IT professionals to support their operations. You can explore job openings for positions like Cyber Crime Investigator, Data Analyst, and IT Support Staff.

Educational Institutions: Consider opportunities in government-funded educational institutions such as universities, colleges, and research organizations. These institutions often require computer science professionals for teaching and research positions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?