25th February 2019, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for MBA(Fashion Technology Management) candidate of National Institute of Fashion and Events, Jabalpur?

Hi all, I am going to apply for MBA(Fashion Technology Management) course in National Institute of Fashion and Events, Jabalpur. I would like to know that if I do MBA(Fashion Technology Management) from this college then what are the job opportunities available for me?

28th February 2019, 12:06 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for MBA(Fashion Technology Management) candidate of National Institute of Fashion and Events, Jabalpur?

Job positions for MBA (Fashion Technology Management) candidate of National Institute of Fashion and Events, Jabalpur are mentioned below:-
Apparel Production Manager
Cutting Assistant
Costume Designer
Entrepreneur
Fashion Coordinator
Fashion Consultant
Fashion Show Organiser
Fabric Buyer
Fabric Quality Control Manager
Graphic Designer
Personal Stylist
Outside Sales Representative
Production Manager
Product Developer
Visual Merchandisers
Production Pattern Maker
1st March 2019, 09:41 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for MBA(Fashion Technology Management) candidate of National Institute of Fashion and Events, Jabalpur?

Job opportunities for MBA(Fashion Technology Management) candidate of National Institute of Fashion and Events, Jabalpur:-

Fashion product manager

Fashion brand manager

Fashion consultant

Marketing manager

Personal stylist

Fashion coordinator

Customer relation manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?