15th September 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Latest syllabus of MA(Ancient History) course in Raja Mohan Girls PG College Faizabad?

Hello Sir, I am planning to pursue MA(Ancient History) course in Raja Mohan Girls PG College Faizabad. I am searching for the latest syllabus of this course. Can you please arrange and send me the latest syllabus?

19th September 2019, 08:44 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest syllabus of MA(Ancient History) course in Raja Mohan Girls PG College Faizabad?

MA in Ancient History is a 2 year duration course and is divided into 4 semesters. This course gives the knowledge of ancient history and archaeology of the Indian subcontinent including the culture, institutions, antiquities, ideas and concepts through ages from pre-historic period. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Semester I

History of India up to C.A.D.650
History of India from C 650 to 1206 A.D.
State in India
Paleography and Epigraphy

Semester II

Historiography, Concept and Methods
Social & Economics Systems and Institutions
Religions and Philosophical Ideas
Numismatics

Semester III

Prehistoric India
Principles and Methods of Field Archaeology
History of Stupa and Rock Cut Architecture
History of Indian Sculptures and Paintings

Semester IV

Proto-Historic India
Early Historical Archaeology
Indian Temple Architecture
Indian Art and Iconography (600-1200)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?