25th December 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Gujarat which offers M.Pharma program? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?

sir/mam
i done my b/pharma from bhopal.....
i want to do my masters from gujarat ...
kindly tell inform me about the entrance
exams n colleges for M.Pharma...
thanking u

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  2. How many colleges are there in Gujarat offering integrated MSc program? I am studying in 12th science in Gujarat Board
  3. Is it a right choice to do Aeronautical Engineering after Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Which college offers MBA in Port Management in Gujarat?
  5. List of colleges which offers BBA in Gujarat?
  6. List of colleges which offers M.A.(Political Science) in Gujarat?
  7. How to do MBA after passing 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  9. Procedure for admission in degree after diploma in Gujarat? Is there any type of entrance test conducted for diploma students?
  10. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  11. How can I apply for LLB? What is the procedure for it?
  12. List of AICTE approved colleges in Gujarat? What's the admission schedule for M.Pharma?
  13. List of universities in Gujarat in which I can get admission for MSc Biotech without answering an entrance exam?
  14. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  15. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  17. List of government MPT colleges in Gujarat? When is the entrance exam?
  18. What is the procedure if a diploma wants to get admission in part time degree program in Gujarat?
26th December 2014, 06:32 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Gujarat which offers M.Pharma program? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?

Following are some of the institutions in Gujarat, which are offering M.pharmacy course.

A R College & G H Patel Institute of Pharmacy
Address:
Mota Bazar, Vallabh,
Vidyanagar, Gujarat

B.K. Mody Government Pharmacy College
Address:
Polytechnic Campus, Near Ajidam,
Bhavangar Road, GIDC, Rajkot, Gujarat

C.U. Shah College of Pharmacy & Research
Address:
Surendranagar-Ahmedabad Highway,
Wadhwan city, Surendranagar. Gujarat

Dr. Dayaram Patel Pharmacy College
Address:
Station Road, Bardoli,
Gujarat

Maliba Pharmacy College
Address:
Gopal Vidhyanagar,
Bardoli-Madhuva Road,
Gujarat

Institute of Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical Sciences
Address:
Guajarat Ayurved University, A.K. Jamal Building,
Guru Nanak Road, Jamnagar, Gujarat

K.B. Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research
Address:
GH Road, Sector 23,
Gandhinagar, Gujarat

L.B. Rao Institute Of Pharmaceutical Education & Research
Address:
Shri B.D.Rao college campus
Bethak Road, Khambat, Gujarat
26th December 2014, 07:47 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: List of colleges in Gujarat which offers M.Pharma program? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?

There are many colleges in Gujarat for M.Pharma course. I have listed some of colleges which are really good for doing M.Pharma

Bardoli Pradesh Kelvani Mandal's, Maliba Institute Of Pharmaceutical Education & Res,Surat

Maliba Pharmacy College,Surat

B.K.Modi Govt. Pharmacy,Rajkot

C.K. Pithawala Inst Of Pharmaceutical Sc & Res,Surat

C. U. Shah College Of Pharmacy & Research,Surendranagar

Charutar Vidya Mandal's A.R. College of Pharmacy & G.H. Patel Instt. of Pharmacy,Vallabh Vidyanagar

Coll.Of Phar.Edu.& Research,Sabarkantha

Dayalbhai R.Patel Institute Of Pg Studies,GandhiNagar

Indukaka Ipcowala College Of Pharmacy,Vitthal Udyog Nagar

K.B. Instt. of Pharm. Education & Research,GandhiNagar

L.J.Institute Of Pharamcy,Ahmedabad

M.L. Gandhi Higher Education Society's,Modasa

Talking about the test so there are many test statewise but if we talk about all India level test then you need to appear for GPAT (Graduate Pharmacist Aptitude Test). And on the basis of marks scored in this test you will get colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?