18th April 2018, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering MCom(Statistics) in Chennai

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the colleges where MCom course is available with Statistics stream. I want to do MCom with this stream anywhere in Chennai. Please let me know about such colleges.

15th May 2018, 07:27 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges offering MCom(Statistics) in Chennai

As far as my knowledge is concerned regarding M.com in Statistics then I would like to say that there is no college in Chennai which is offering M.Com in Statistics therefore I would suggest you to get colleges in other cities where study is also better.

There are some colleges in Chennai which offer M.Sc in statistics after B.Sc in mathematics so if you have completed B.Sc in Maths then you are eligible but if you have B.Com as your bachelor's degree then you will not be eligible for admission in M.Sc.

There are some other cities where colleges are available for M.Com in statistics :

>> University of Rajasthan - Jaipur

>> Veer Narmad South Gujrat University - Surat

>> MAharshti Dayanand Saraswati University - Ajmer

>> Hindu college - New Delhi

so you have other options regarding your course and I would also say that if you may go out of your city to study then opportunities for your career may also be increased because you will have knowledge of culture and other areas of the country so you must visit the official website of these universities whichever suits you better and nearest from your hometown and get admission.

Only two years course will be there and this will be completed in no time so do not spend your time and get admission details because only a few colleges in India offering this course so this is an opportunity for you to go ahead.
18th May 2018, 09:53 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering MCom(Statistics) in Chennai

As par my knowledge I know that there are M.Com in Statistics course is not available in any Colleges of Chennai. But you can persue this course from other States in India.
Colleges or Universities offering M.Com in Statistics are mentioned below.

Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer

University of Rajasthan, Jaipur

Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat

Hindu College, New Delhi

Biyani Girls College, Jaipur

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?