15th July 2019, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering MPT(Cardiorespiratory) course in Andhra Pradesh? List of entrance exams for admission?

Hi, now I am studying in BPT 2nd year. I want to study MPT(Cardiorespiratory) after my Graduation. I just want to know which the admission tests for this course are. Also tell me about the colleges anywhere in Andhra Pradesh.

18th July 2019, 12:41 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges offering MPT(Cardiorespiratory) course in Andhra Pradesh? List of entrance exams for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, now I am studying in BPT 2nd year. I want to study MPT(Cardiorespiratory) after my Graduation. I just want to know which the admission tests for this course are. Also tell me about the colleges anywhere in Andhra Pradesh.
List of colleges offering MPT(Cardiorespiratory) course in Andhra Pradesh? List of entrance exams for admission?:

Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences
Address: Beside General Hospital, NH 16 Service Road, Gunadala, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520008
Phone: 0866 245 1206
Official website -> Click Here

The candidate required to qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the University to get admission for MPT (Cardiorespiratory) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?