19th July 2016, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Is LPU a good institute to study MBA Marketing from placement point of view?

Hello sir, I have completed BBA with good percentage. I am planning to study MBA in Marketing from LPU. Please tell me is LPU good institute to study MBA from placement point of view?

Related Questions:
  1. Is LPU a good college for studying MBA? Placement records of LPU of past few years? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges with good placement criteria which offers MBA in International Marketing?
  3. Is LPU not good for studies after BCA? How is LPU as compared to Amity Jaipur?
  4. What should I do after B.Tech? Which institution is the best for GATE from placement point of view?
  5. Whether Central Tool Room & Training Centre is best place to do PLC & SCADA Training?
  6. Can graduate with 50% marks study MBA from LPU University? Fee structure and available streams? -- [New]
  7. Information regarding placement criteria for MBA course in LPU?
  8. Is Lovely Professional University good for civil engineering? How is the faculty of Civil at LPU?
  9. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  10. Will there be good placements for me after completion of B.Tech course in LPU?
  11. Which graduation course should i do in AMU to make career in Management line?
  12. Best course after B.Com and with 7.5 years of work experience?
  13. Which college is best in India to study Post Graduate Diploma in Health and Safety Management course from placement point of view?
  14. Dissimilarities between B.Tech and B.E. for IT aspirant? Which one has more value?
  15. Requirements for admission and fee structure of MBA and M.Tech in LPU?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in government college after scoring 203 in WB JECA?
  17. What is the process followed for getting admission for MBA course?
  18. How to apply for BBA 2016 in LPU? How is the placement in LPU for BBA?
21st July 2016, 01:19 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is LPU a good institute to study MBA Marketing from placement point of view?

LPU stands for Lovely Professional University. This has been approved by University grant Commission. LPU is one of the best university to study MBA or any other higher education. It is having good placement records & every year many companies visit its campus for placement. There will be entrance exam so prepare yourself for that.
21st July 2016, 04:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is LPU a good institute to study MBA Marketing from placement point of view?

Yes, definitely LPU is a very Prestigious University in India. It has a very good record in terms of placement of the candidates. LPU ranked among the top Universities of India.
So, if you are interested to take admission in LPU to pursue MBA, you must go for it without any fear.
http://www.lpu.in/
21st July 2016, 06:55 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

An institute is known good or bad on the following criteria :

* Faculty and Education
* Infrastructure
* Students
* Placements
* Cost effectiveness

Yes, according to the above criteria, the LPU is one of the best institutes of the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?