11th August 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Tech in thermal engineering beneficial? Is Jodhpur National University approved by AICTE?

Is M.Tech in thermal engineering beneficial? Is Jodhpur National University approved by AICTE?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Jodhpur National University Rajasthan approved by UGC and AICTE?
  2. Jodhpur national university is AICTE approved or not? I am doing M.Tech from the same university
  3. MG University Engineering College AICTE approved?
  4. Is Jodhpur National Open University Rajasthan, AICTE, NCTE, UGC and B.Ed approved?
  5. Should I pursue Ph.D(Chemistry) from Jodhpur National University? Is this university is UGC approved?
  6. Fee structure of the following B.Tech colleges and related information?
  7. Is Jodhpur National University approved by NCTE for B.Ed course?
  8. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  9. Is Jodhpur national university NCTE approved?
  10. List of M.Pharma colleges in AP providing stipend for the rank of 3438?
  11. Is Jaipur national university AICTE approved engineering college?
  12. Is Jodhpur University approved by NCTE for B.Ed?
  13. Jodhpur national university B.Ed approved for Odisha Government?
  14. Is National University Jodhpur approved by NCTE? I want to take admission in M.Ed course
  15. Is Shree Budha college of engineering for Women under MG university approved from AICTE?
  16. Is the Mechanical Engineering course of National Institute of Management and Technology Shimla approved by AICTE or any other university?
  17. List of the top colleges along with their details like entrance exam, eligibility criteria etc, offering PG course in forensic sciences? B.Sc. I am pursuing B.Sc(final year) with biotechnology stream from Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur
  18. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
14th August 2015, 08:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is M.Tech in thermal engineering beneficial? Is Jodhpur National University approved by AICTE?

Yes, M.Tech in Thermal Engineering is beneficial provided you excel in this field and not merely pass the course just for the sake of passing. There is ample scope since power sector has an evergreen demand of thermal engineering professionals. Highly qualified professionals like post graduates and PhD candidates are in good demand since there is shortage of supply as compared to the demand.

Yes, Jodhpur National University is well approved by AICTE. The proof has been attached for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AICTE_approval.pdf(44.7 KB, 21 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?