20th February 2023, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Is maths compulsory when studying for a bcom in accounting?

Hi.I'm very interested in pursuing a career in accounting,but I'm not so sure about my maths skills.In high school I did maths lit .I'm so depressed over doing maths in college,so I wanted to ask is maths compulsory in college when doing a bcom or can you do maths lit in college?PLEASE HELP ME!!!

21st February 2023, 01:38 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Is maths compulsory when studying for a bcom in accounting?

Most Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) programs in accounting require students to take math courses, as math is an important component of accounting. However, the level of math required may vary depending on the specific program and the institution. It's best to check the specific requirements of the BCom program you are interested in. Some programs may allow students to take a math literacy or statistics course instead of a traditional calculus course. Additionally, many colleges and universities offer support services and tutoring for math to help students improve their skills.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?