18th June 2016, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in B.Sc to get admission in M.Sc at Andhra Pradesh University?

I want to know the minimum marks required in B.Sc for M.Sc in Andhra university. I have a low cgpa grade, so can you tell me the minimum marks required?

18th June 2016, 09:22 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in B.Sc to get admission in M.Sc at Andhra Pradesh University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the minimum marks required in B.Sc for M.Sc in Andhra university. I have a low cgpa grade, so can you tell me the minimum marks required?

The eligibility to study the M.Sc in Andhra University is a pass in B.Sc with 50% marks from any recognised university.
The candidates have to appear for the entrance examination (AUCET – 2016) for the admission.
The marks scored in the entrance and graduation will be considered for the admission. You can apply online for the admission. The aspirant can find the details in the website of the university Official Website
18th June 2016, 11:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in B.Sc to get admission in M.Sc at Andhra Pradesh University?

Minimum Marks required in B.Sc to get admission in M.Sc in Andhra University:

Basically there is no certain marks criteria required to get admission in Master of Science (M.Sc) course in Andhra University after completion of B.Sc. Yes, here is the basic educational qualification and cutoff marks required to get admission in this course.

Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) Examination is basically conducted for M.Sc, M.Com, M.A, M.Tech, M.Ed, MHRM, MJMC and other courses. The basic eligibility criteria or entry requirement is,

>> B.Sc with any two of the below subjects:
* Biotechnology
* Botany
* Biochemistry
* Microbiology
* Agriculture
* Horticulture
* Genetics
* Forestry
* Environmental Science
* Zoology
* Chemistry
and
* Seed Technology

Important Note: The mode of admission is as follows and based on the rank obtained in "Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) Entrance Exam". So make sure you secure merit marks in AUCET Examination in order to secure a seat in the college.
19th June 2016, 11:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those candidates who have completed B.Sc degree with above 60% from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc. in Andhra University.

Your age should be above 18 years.
3rd May 2018, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

After completing the entrance exam to get rank in andhra university they check our b.sc percentage or not if the b.sc percentage is above 90 definitely we get rank in andhra university or not
7th July 2019, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

How much rank required for in m. SC chemistry in Andra university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?