27th October 2018, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in 3rd year of BA(Psychology) to study Post Graduation in Calcutta University?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BA in Psychology from Calcutta University. I have scored 50% till my 2nd year. I want to know that what percentage I have to secure in my 3rd year so that I get admission easily in post graduation in same university?

2nd November 2018, 11:04 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 3rd year of BA(Psychology) to study Post Graduation in Calcutta University?

** In order to get admission in post graduation course in Calcutta University, the candidate should have passed graduation from a recognized university.

** As per my knowledge, the minimum percentage required in BA(Psychology) to study Post Graduation in Calcutta University is 55%.

IMPORTANT DATES

1. Start date of online application: 9 July 2019

2. Last date for submission of application: 17 July 2019

3. Deposit of online application fee: 9-17 July 2019

4. Availability of online Admit card: 24 July 2019

5. Date of entrance examination: First week of August 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?