7th January 2022, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better for my career MSc maths or MSc physics?

Hello, I have done BSc with physics, chemistry and maths. I wanted to do MSc with physics or maths. in which one I have better career MSc physics or MSc maths??

11th January 2022, 09:04 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better for my career MSc maths or MSc physics?

Both the courses are beneficial in their own field and it completely depends on your graduation. If you have done your graduation in Physics then it is advisable to study the masters in Physics and if it is Mathematics then you should do masters in Mathematics. MSc Mathematics has many job opportunities in various fields as Mathematics is the key subject in many of the sectors. You can work in banks, universities, share markets, space agencies, research centers, and many more.
13th January 2022, 09:15 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

I suggest you to take MSc Mathematics it's better ,you can earn highest in india .
Jobs after MSc Mathematics is:-

*Statistician

*Accountant

*Financial Planner
14th January 2022, 11:53 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

MSc Mathematics graduates are one of the highest earners in India because of their demand in almost all top fields. The average MSc Mathematics course salary is INR 8.35 Lakh per annum. Whereas now comparing other tough subject Physics. A Physics post graduate degree holder can get a decent salary of approximately Rs 40,000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?