23rd March 2016, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Which one has more scope in Government sector among M.Sc(Mathematics) and M.Sc(Chemistry)?

Hello Sir,
Kindly tell me which has more scope in Government Sector in between M.Sc(Mathematics) and M.Sc(Chemistry)?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  2. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  3. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission into B.Ed having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology? Job opportunities after B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  5. Scope of Public relation jobs in Government sector? When does the vacancies announce for the same?
  6. Is there any scope for B.E Female in government teaching sector?
  7. Whether Private Sector is better than Government Sector for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  8. What is the scope of me getting a job in government or private sector after completion of graduation in statistics?
  9. What is the scope for diploma holder in government sector? What should I do after completing diploma course?
  10. What is the scope in private or government sector? I am a BSc agriculture graduate
  11. What is the scope of Electronics Engineering in Government Sector?
  12. Which one is better B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (polymer science and technology) -- [New]
  13. Scope of MBA course in Government Sector?
  14. Why candidates are influenced in Private jobs if there are huge scope in Government Sector?
  15. What is the scope of getting a government sector after completion of diploma in IT engineering?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  17. Is there any scope in government sector after completing B.Des from NIFT?
  18. What is the scope of diploma holders to get a job in Government sector?
29th March 2016, 08:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one has more scope in Government sector among M.Sc(Mathematics) and M.Sc(Chemistry)?

Both M.SC in Mathematics as well as M.SC. Chemistry have ample scope and you can get job in government sector. Everything depends in your grip over the concerned field. This is because you can get job opportunity in government sector only through entrance exam and interview for which you should have the caliber to and knowledge to deliver at the right time. Hence opt for the field in which you have interest and comfortable to study rather than opting on the basis of scope if the concerned field. You need to keep in mind that there is ample scope in any field if you excel in the concerned field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?