8th December 2020, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Placement facilities for MBA(Human Resource Management) students in Saga Institute of Management Studies?

Hi friends, I am interested to secure admission in Saga Institute of Management Studies for studying MBA(Human Resource Management) course. I would like to know about the placement facilities available for such students of this college. Please let me know immediately.

12th December 2020, 04:27 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Placement facilities for MBA(Human Resource Management) students in Saga Institute of Management Studies?

Placement facilities :
The training and placement cell in Saga Institute of Management Studies - SIMS take care of training and placement activities for the students. Also, the placement cell ensures that the students are being placed in the right industry. Saga Institute of Management Studies - SIMS offers a range of Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, Corporate Meets, Personality Development & Communication Skill Programs and Counselling Sessions to make the candidates placement ready.
13th December 2020, 12:04 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Placement facilities for MBA(Human Resource Management) students in Saga Institute of Management Studies?

Yes, Placement facilities is available for MBA(Human Resource Management) students in Saga Institute of Management Studies.

Here placement is average, Each year around 60% students get placement with average salary of 5 - 8 LPA.

For any inquiry you have to visit-

Opp. Municipal Office, Down Hill, Malappuram, Kerala 676519
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?