11th March 2019, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to become a Lecturer with MTech(Structural Engineering & Natural Disaster Management) Degree of GITAM-Vishakapatnam?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I do MTech(Structural Engineering & Natural Disaster Management) from GITAM-Vishakapatnam then I have any chance to become a Lecturer or not? I want to become a Lecturer. Please let me know that it can be possible or not? Thank you!

16th March 2019, 11:24 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become a Lecturer with MTech(Structural Engineering & Natural Disaster Management) Degree of GITAM-Vishakapatnam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I do MTech(Structural Engineering & Natural Disaster Management) from GITAM-Vishakapatnam then I have any chance to become a Lecturer or not? I want to become a Lecturer. Please let me know that it can be possible or not? Thank you!

Possibility to become a Lecturer with MTech Structural Engineering & Natural Disaster Management degree of GITAM-Vishakapatnam is decent. Candidates have to clear the examinations like National Eligibility Test (NET) or State Eligibility Test (SET) or SLET to become a Lecturer in colleges. Candidates should have very good marks in the academics and should have interest in teaching to become a Lecturer. They can apply for the colleges for the Lecturer posts after completion of the above mentioned examinations.
16th March 2019, 03:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become a Lecturer with MTech(Structural Engineering & Natural Disaster Management) Degree of GITAM-Vishakapatnam?

For becoming a lecturer at any engineering college then the minimum qualification required is an M.Tech degree from a recognized college or institute. Selection is mostly based on your academic qualification and performance in the interview.

Just make sure you have got a degree from an AICTE approved college. If you can qualify exams like NET/SET/JRF, then your chances of getting such jobs will increase. Even those who have professional experience have greater chances of getting a lecturer job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?