25th July 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to become a Professor with MCom(Human Resource Development) Degree of Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I do MCom(Human Resource Development) from Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University then I have any chance to become a Professor or not? I want to become a Professor. Please let me know that it can be possible or not? Thank you!

30th July 2019, 11:44 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become a Professor with MCom(Human Resource Development) Degree of Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University?

Yes, you can become a professor with MCom(Human Resource Development) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University. However, the minimum eligibility required to become a professor is post graduation with PhD or M.Phil from a recognized university.

The admission to MCom(Human Resource Development) in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University is through entrance examination conducted by Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University.

You can check the website http://www.hnbgu.ac.in/ for more details on admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?