14th August 2019, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to become a Professor with MPhil(Anthropology) Degree of Vidyasagar University?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I do MPhil(Anthropology) from Vidyasagar University then I have any chance to become a Professor or not? I want to become a Professor. Please let me know that it can be possible or not? Thank you!

20th August 2019, 07:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become a Professor with MPhil(Anthropology) Degree of Vidyasagar University?

Yes, surely you can apply for teaching jobs at colleges and universities across India based on your MPhil(Anthropology) qualification. Just make sure you have got the merit to get selected for the job. Selection is mainly based on academic qualifications and interview.

Also, those who have qualified NET/SET are given preference at government colleges and universities. Just make sure you have got the merit to get such jobs.
21st August 2019, 12:08 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become a Professor with MPhil(Anthropology) Degree of Vidyasagar University?

Yes, you can to become a Professor with M.Phil(Anthropology) Degree of Vidyasagar University.

The name of the best job types for you is given below.

=> Assistant Professor

=> Business Development Manager

=> Clinical Research Associate

=> Research Officer

=> Project Officer

=> Online Community Manager

=> Patient Counsellor

=> Lecturer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?