28th January 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MSc(Forensic Anthropology) for BSc(Anthropology) student?

Sir/Madam, I am a 3rd year student of BSc with Anthropology Honours. I have Zoology and Food & Nutrition subjects as well. I want to do MSc in Forensic Anthropology after completing my Graduation. So, is it possible for me?

6th February 2019, 02:46 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MSc(Forensic Anthropology) for BSc(Anthropology) student?

Eligibility to pursue M.Sc in Forensic Anthropology:

The applicant who has completed B.Sc with Anthropology/Biology/ Zoology or Pharmacy are eligible to pursue M.Sc in Forensic Anthropology.

You are eligible to pursue M.Sc in forensic Anthropology being a BSc Anthropology degree holder.
6th February 2019, 09:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MSc(Forensic Anthropology) for BSc(Anthropology) student?

After completing your BSc(Anthropology) course, you can definitely pursue MSc(Forensic Anthropology). Candidates who have passed BSc with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Zoology, Anthropology or Pharmacy with at least 50% marks are eligible to pursue M.Sc in Forensic Anthropology. MSc(Forensic Anthropology is 2 years duration of post graduation course, comprises of 4 semesters.

Last edited by ppsahu; 9th February 2019 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?