29th January 2019, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MSc(Nuclear Medicine) for BSc(Radiology and Radiotherapy) student?

Hi everyone, I am doing BSc in Radiology and Radiotherapy. I want to do MSc in Nuclear Medicine. So, please let me know that is it possible for me to study MSc with this specialization after my BSc course?

9th February 2019, 10:00 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MSc(Nuclear Medicine) for BSc(Radiology and Radiotherapy) student?

Eligibility criteria for MSc Nuclear medicine:

Those who have completed B.Sc degree with 50% marks are eligible for admission. The candidate must have completed degree in any of the subjects of nuclear medicine, biophysics, radiation science and pharmacy. Bachelor degree holders with Physics and Chemistry of chemistry and Biology as main subjects are also eligible for admission.

Eligible Candidate are given admission to the course on the basis of Other Common Entrance Test.
9th February 2019, 10:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MSc(Nuclear Medicine) for BSc(Radiology and Radiotherapy) student?

BSc(Radiology and Radiotherapy) students are not eligible to study MSc(Nuclear Medicine). In order to be eligible to study MSc(Nuclear Medicine), candidates must have passed B.Sc. with Physics and Chemistry subjects (Non-medical Stream) or Chemistry & Zoology/Biotehcnology (Medical Stream) as core subjects from a recognized university. Candidates having B.Sc. in Nuclear Medicine / Biophysics are also be eligible for admission in MSc(Nuclear Medicine) course.
5th July 2023, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue nuclear medicine after b.sc radio imaging technology
22nd July 2023, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i do msc in nuclear medicine after doing bsc in RIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?