26th October 2018, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) for BTech Electrical student? List of colleges which offer MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in Himachal Pradesh?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am doing BTech Electrical from Bells Institute of Management and Technology. I want to do MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) after BTech. So I would like to know that its possible for me or not? and which are the reputed college of MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in Himachal Pradesh?

14th February 2022, 06:52 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) for BTech Electrical student? List of colleges which offer MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in Himachal Pradesh?

For MTech Power Electronics and Drives ,you must have a bachelor degree in technology in relevant discipline from a recognized university.

Duration of this course is 2 years.

List of colleges of MTech (Power Electronics and Drives)is:-

*NIT HAMIRPUR

*IEC UNIVERSITY ,BADDI

*IIT MANDI

*SRI SAI UNIVERSITY , PALAMPUR etc....
14th February 2022, 09:17 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Possibility to study MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) for BTech Electrical student? List of colleges which offer MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in Himachal Pradesh?

Yes ,you can study MTech Power Electronics and Drives after done BTech Electrical.

But you have to clear the entrance exam called GATE, AP PGECET .

If you have score 50%marks in bachelor's degree power electronics and drives then you can study MTech Power Electronics and Drives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?