6th May 2019, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study ME(Environmental Engineering) after completing BE(Chemical Engineering)?

In which subject I should apply for GATE? I am studying in BE(Chemical Engineering). After my Graduation, I want to do ME(Environmental Engineering). Can I study this course? I would like to know that for this course what subject I have to select for GATE?

8th May 2019, 05:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study ME(Environmental Engineering) after completing BE(Chemical Engineering)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In which subject I should apply for GATE? I am studying in BE(Chemical Engineering). After my Graduation, I want to do ME(Environmental Engineering). Can I study this course? I would like to know that for this course what subject I have to select for GATE?

Yes, it is possible to study ME (Environmental Engineering) after completion of BE (Chemical Engineering). Eligibility to study the ME (Environmental Engineering) is a pass in BE or BTech in Environmental Engineering / Civil Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Agricultural and Irrigation Engineering / Geo Informatics Engineering / Biotech / MSc – Environmental Science / Environmental Technology / Ecology with at least 50% marks. ME (Environmental Engineering) course is of two years duration.
9th May 2019, 01:05 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study ME(Environmental Engineering) after completing BE(Chemical Engineering)?

Yes, it is possible to study ME in Environmental Engineering after completing BE from Chemical Engineering.

The selection for the candidates for ME in Environmental Engineering is through GATE scores.

You can check the details on http://gate.iitm.ac.in about the gate application form and application procedures.
9th May 2019, 04:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is definitely possible to study ME(Environmental Engineering) after completing BE(Chemical Engineering). Candidates who have a bachelor's degree in Environmental Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Civil Engineering/Mining Engineering or any other relevant engineering branches with at least 60% or equivalent CGPA from any recognized university can pursue ME(Environmental Engineering). Candidates having valid score in GATE are given preference for admission in ME(Environmental Engineering) course. Duration of ME(Environmental Engineering) course is 2 years and it is divided into 4 semesters.
11th May 2019, 07:49 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Yes, It is possible to study ME (Environmental Engineering) after completion of BE (Chemical Engineering).

Eligibility criteria to study ME (Environmental Engineering) after passing BE or B.Tech( Chemical Engineering) with at least 50% marks.

Gate score is very important for ME (Environmental Engineering).

ME (Environmental Engineering) course is of two years duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?