1st February 2020, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Alliance Management Aptitude Test 2020

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Alliance Management Aptitude Test. So, I want to know about the procedure for applying in this aptitude test. Can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for applying in this aptitude test?

2nd February 2020, 11:24 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Alliance Management Aptitude Test 2020

Procedure to apply for Alliance Management Aptitude Test 2020:-
The selection of the candidates is based on the national level test score / AMET 2020 score, and WAT / GD / PI round. The complete selection process will be carried on the same day and will have four rounds.
A M A T 20 20, written assessment test, group discussion, personal interview. Candidates who have been selected via national level score will receive the confirmation on their registered email ID. Also, they will directly appear for the written assessment test, group discussion and personal interview round. Lastly, shortlisted candidates have to appear for the AMAT 2020 counselling session.
3rd February 2020, 06:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Alliance Management Aptitude Test 2020

Procedure to apply for Alliance Management Aptitude Test 2020:-
Click on application form Tab on the official website of Alliance School of Business (alliance.edu.in)
Login using a username and password Students should fill in the details like name', father's name, mobile number, email etc.
Click submit, and then the candidate will be redirected to the fee payment page.
The application fee can pay online using net banking / credit card / debit card.

Students can also apply offline for Alliance AMAT 2020:-
To apply offline, follow the below maintained steps:-
First download the application form 2020 from the official website .
Aspirants need to fill their details like Course, name, gender, date of birth, category, nationality, education qualification etc
Attach a DD drawn favor of Alliance University, which is pay payable at Bengaluru.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?