26th February 2020, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Indian Institute of Mass Communication Entrance Examination 2020

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure PG Diploma Journalism admission after completing my Graduation. So, I want to apply for the Indian Institute of Mass Communication Entrance Examination this year. Can I know about the procedure of application? Please let me know immediately.

2nd March 2020, 07:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Indian Institute of Mass Communication Entrance Examination 2020

Procedure to apply for Indian Institute of Mass Communication Entrance Examination 2020:-
Fill IIMC entrance exam application form Download IIMC entrance exam admit card
IIMC written entrance exam
Declaration of entrance exam result
Appear for IIMC group discussion / interview
Check IIMC entrance exam result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?