19th November 2018, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for SNAP 2019?

Hi friends, I want to apply for SNAP. So, I would like to know about the process to apply for SNAP of upcoming year. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in SNAP? Please let me know immediately.

25th November 2018, 07:08 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for SNAP 2019?

Procedure to apply for SNAP 2019:-

The admission procedure is consisting of three stages i.e. GE- PIWAT (Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test). After releasing of SNAP 2019 result and cut - off candidates can go for the admission procedure as per the candidates performance in the SNAP exam 2019 and other admission rounds, the admission will be done.

Seats will be allotted to candidates as per their rank and availability of seats in colleges or institution.
25th November 2018, 07:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Graduate from any recognised university or Institute with a minimum of 50% marks for the general category can apply and 45% for reserved categories.

The first step is to visit the official website of SNAP test and click on the button 'register now'.
As you will agree to the terms and condition, you will be redirected to the application form page. Fill your personal details. As you are done with educational details section, move towards program and test preference section.
The next important step in the application form is uploading your photograph and the image you have to upload should be in .jpg format only.
After entering all the details in the space provided in the form, you have to click the tab save and continue and after that you have to done the payment.
26th November 2018, 07:48 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for SN AP 2019:-

Visit the official website i.e snaptest.org

Click on "New Register" button and click 'one Agree'

Fill your personal, educational and other details (part 1)

Click 'Save and Continue' to receive and OTP on mobile number and email id

Enter OTP and submit

You will receive a SNAP ID and password via email

Pay the application fee through either online mode .

Proceed to online registration form( part 2) to Choose Programs and Colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?