25th June 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join LLB course after MA

I have completed my MA and now I am joining LLB course. So what process? What is the age limited for the course my age is 31 running. Can you tell me what?

25th June 2017, 10:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join LLB course after MA

The duration of LLB course after graduation of master's degree is of 3 years long. There is no age limit to apply for LLB course, so at the age of 31 years also you are eligible to apply for LLB. You should have completed your qualifying examination with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university. With this eligibility you have to appear for law entrance examination CLAT. Hence, if you qualify the examination with good marks then you can get admission in law colleges for LLB course.
27th June 2017, 06:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to join LLB course after MA:-

Yes, you can do 3 years LLB.( Bachelor of Law ) degree after completion of MA.

The eligible candidates aspiring for 3 years LLB degree, must be an Indian National having completed graduation degree or above with 40% marks from a recognised University with in the age of 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidates.

Some reputed Institutions contact admission on the basis of entrance exam and others contact admission on the basis of mark secured in graduation level.
27th June 2017, 09:41 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for LLB course :-

-The candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline with 40% marks (35% for SC / ST) from a recognized university.

-There will be 2% weightage in mark for the candidates who possess PG degree.

Admission in most of the Law institutes in India is carried out based on the entrance examination which is followed by a Personal interview and Group discussion.

LLB Entrance Exam Pattern :-

The exam is an objective paper of 200 marks of two hours exam. The exam question will be mainly divided into 6 parts, they are;

Language Ability (50 Marks)

Legal Reasoning (30 Marks)

Aptitude of Learning (30 Marks)

General Knowledge (30 Marks)

General Science (30 marks)

Social Studies (30 Marks)
18th January 2020, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Can i join llb after completing my M.A and MBA thru correspondence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?